Plan Preparation & Implementation Directorate
Name of the Directorate/Supportive Process
- Plan Preparation & Implementation Directorate
Plan Preparation & Implementation Directorate is one of the four core directorates organized to accomplish duties and responsibilities of the Ministry of Science & Technology It was organized following the completion of Business Process Reengineering Study in 2002 E.C. There are two teams organized within PPID:
- Plan Program and Project Preparation Team
- Monitoring and Evaluation Team
Objective of the Directorate
- To provide advices to the minister on issues of science and technology development plan.
- To set medium and long-term national S&T development goals, objectives and strategies.
- To plan and implement national S&T Development strategies.
- To monitor the implementation of national S&T Projects and programs.
- To evaluate the performance and impact of national S&T development plan .
- To analyze pectoral S&T programs for ensuring the ensure national development agenda.
Director, S&T Plan Preparation & Implementation Directorate
P.O. Box: 2490